1. Alpina “Full Black” Alpiner 4 Manufacture Flyback Chronograph. A melanised successor to the AL-760 calibre touting Alpiner 4 Manufacture Flyback Chronograph that debuted at Baselworld 2015.
2. Breguet Classique Phase de Lune Dame. Featuring several nods to the house’s past: blue steel “Pomme” tip hands, Breguet numerals and alternating star-Fleur-de-lis minute markers.
3. Breitling Navitimer 01 Limited Edition. A 1000-piece limited edition run of the 1950s design classic, here in shades of dark grey and black.
4. Bulgari Serpenti Incantati. Inspired by a vintage brooch, this piece features a round dial with the brand’s talismanic serpent, rendered in diamonds, encircling it.
5. Carl F. Bucherer Patravi TravelTec. Employing a multi-stage process to apply its robust new black DLC coating, the result is a matt finish timepiece that stands apart.
6. Frederique Constant Slimline Auto Heart Beat. Strengthening their Slimline collection, the Swiss brand introduces three flavours of the new Auto Heart Beat.
8. Hermès Slim d’Hermès Mille Fleurs du Mexique. A mother-of-pearl dial with motif painting of graphic designer Laetitia Bianchi’s Hermès silk scarf design. Limited to 6 pieces.
9. Hublot Big Bang Unico Sapphire. One of few sapphire centric designs of late, a Unico movement and skeleton dial here appear suspended within the sapphire case.
10. Jaquet Droz Grande Seconde Off Centered. A variation on the brand’s distinctive shifted figure of eight dial, here in 43mm case and deep black shade from an onyx dial.
11. Mauron Musy Armure Collection. Eric Mauron and Christophe Musy’s gasket-free nO-Ring waterproofing process features in this presentation of their full Armure collection.
12. Mühle-Glashütte 29er Zeigerdatum. Named for a class of sailing dinghies and celebrating its 10th anniversary as a collection, this new 29-er stands exemplary of Mühle’s nautical stylings.
13. Tag Heuer Carrera Heuer-02T. Following its predecessor Heuer-01 model, released not even a year ago, this evolution boasts COSC-certified automatic chronograph, with titanium and carbon flying tourbillon.
14. Ulysse Nardin Royal Python Skeleton Tourbillon. Skeletonisation and hand-painted bridges as exemplar to Ulysse Nardin’s métiers d’art give this timepiece its distinctive, serpentine look.